Thursday, January 15, 2009

Awards (Not Mine) and News (Mine)

If you haven't already heard about it, check out the Urban Fantasy Land's Readers' Choice Awards and vote for your favorites! Even better, support your authors by selecting a title you haven't read yet and buying it.

A polished draft of AS LIE THE DEAD (a title I'm still not happy with, grrr...) has been sent to my agent. I'm pretty darn pleased with the story as a whole, and when one of my betas peppers the chapter breaks with "/popcorn /popcorn /popcorn" I know I've done something right.

I've also gotten the final cover copy for THREE DAYS TO DEAD. Squeeee! I don't know what the cover will look like yet, but at least I know what it'll say. Hehe.

By this time next week I'll be an auntie! Sister's due date is Saturday, but as of today she isn't even dilated yet, so..... if it comes to it, they'll induce Tuesday morning. The little bundle is already pushing past eight pounds, so she's coming out fully baked.

No comments: