Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Release Day: Wrong Side of Dead

Guess what's out today????

Photobucket

Monster hunter Evangeline Stone woke up on the wrong side of dead this morning—and now there’s hell to pay.

Barely recovered from her extended torture at the hands of mad scientist Walter Thackery, Evy can use a break. What she gets instead is a war, as the battered Triads that keep Dreg City safe find themselves under attack by half-Blood vampires who have somehow retained their reason, making them twice as lethal. Worse, the Halfies are joined by a breed of were-creature long believed extinct—back and more dangerous than ever. Meanwhile, Evy’s attempts at reconciliation with the man she loves take a hit after Wyatt is viciously assaulted—an attack traced to Thackery, who has not given up his quest to exterminate all vampires . . . even if he has to destroy Dreg City to do it. With Wyatt’s time running out, another threat emerges from the shadows and a staggering betrayal shatters the fragile alliance between the Triads, vampires, and shapeshifters, turning Evy’s world upside down forever.



It's available at all major retailers in both paperback and ebook format, so go forth and enjoy Evy & Co's latest adventure!

9 comments:

Mike said...

Pumped!! mines in the mail already from pre-order :)

bettielee said...

More badassery?! It can hardly be imagined! :) Happy release day! *primes Kindle*

Phil said...

Congrats! I need to get crackin' on these!

Almira said...

Wow. I've just finished it. I can't believe what happened to Wyatt. I was seriously in concern for most of the book but I'm glad with how it turned out. I'm excited to see it in play in the next book (which I'm already waiting eagerly for). As for Phin I hope he is still an active part of the next book seeing as there could be an interesting dynamic between him and Wyatt. And the vampires... So much can happen! Anyways, thank you for another great book.

Phil G. said...

Congrats, Kelly. I'm sorry I'm coming in late on this but I spent January finishing off my second novel and getting it off to the publisher and then getting caught up with the rest of life.


Anyway, I posted a plug for Wrong Side of Dead on my blog today, linking to your blog.

http://pgiunta.livejournal.com/62023.html

I'll add the cover image to give it a visual...

See you at Farpoint?

Kelly Meding/Kelly Meade said...

Thanks for the comments, all!

Almira - You're so right. With these new developments, a lot of stuff can happen in the next book... *evil smile*

Phil G. - Thanks for the plug, and I'll see you at Farpoint!

Anonymous said...

Will there be an Audio/Audible version of this book? I got the first three from audibile. Thanks.

Kelly Meding/Kelly Meade said...

As now right now, there is no deal for audio on the fourth book. But I will definitely let folks know if that changes. :)

Hollow said...

I keep monitoring audible in case there are updates on the audio version... is there anything fans can do to get an audio version in production? i.e. a petition or email request to your publisher?

a.k.a. - previous anonymous poster about the audio book.