Friday, August 11, 2006

Gee, How Original.....

I love the idea of (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine) guest starring on . The man needs more work, and more exposure. Julian Bashir was one of my favorite characters on DS9. Did I mention the accent?

My problem with Alexander Siddig guest starring on 24 next season? He's a recurring baddie. Siddig is of Middle-Eastern descent, so it leaves no question about who the big bads are. Again. ::sigh::

On the upside of casting news, Eric Balfour is back as techie Milo, reprising the role he played way back in season one. Someone new for Chloe to torture. I love continuity.

3 comments:

cesarcarlos said...

Funny, today is the season finale of 24 here (in Peru). I only wish future seasons get better. Seasons 4 and 5 were great, but the first three not that much, mainly because it's hard to believe that Bauer's daughter can get kidnapped every 3 episodes. What I liked about Season 5 was that it didn't center on the terrorist threat but beyond.
Maybe they should bring Chase back (the rest of the originals have all been killed I think).

Kelly Meding/Kelly Meade said...

From what little else I've read about Season Six, it's going to be one heck of a ride...

Anonymous said...

I love Alexander. *sigh* *daydreams* *drools* Oh, wait, I'm married...

I loved him in DS9, and I also think he needs more acting jobs. I also agree that it's sad that everyone, it seems, continues going for the stereotypical Middle East. Just because. *sigh*

Cesar, I totally believe that Kim could get kidnapped that often. She ain't that bright. What I do have a hard time believing was that Kim was intelligent enough to be a computer something or other working at CTU.