Wednesday, February 25, 2009

It's Nice to See....

That the alums of Battlestar Galactica (4 episodes left, *sobs*) are keeping busy.

If you haven't caught Tahmoh "Helo" Penikett in FOX's Dollhouse, tune in on Friday nights. No, seriously. Ratings aren't that great.

Katee "Starbuck" Sackhoff has been burning up the screen on the last two eps of Nip/Tuck. It's great fun seeing her play such a one-eighty from Starbuck. And speaking of one-eighties, Richard Burgi's guest spot on last night's episode was PRICELESS! The ick-factor of what he did was worth the two butt-shots, though. Wow. Is it a contractual obligation for hot men to flash their rear ends on this show?

Jamie "Apollo" Bamber has, likewise, been busy on Law & Order:UK. Seriously.

Mary "Laura Roslin" McDonnell has popped up on Grey's Anatomy, and the role once again proves the woman can do anything. I do hope they bring her character back.

Did I mention BSG only has four episodes left? *sobs more*

2 comments:

alanajoli said...

Erm. Yeah. I'm going to have to go to Fox.com and catch up on the Dollhouse that I've missed, huh? I *meant* to catch it when it was on, I just got... busy.

Kelly Meding/Kelly Meade said...

It's okay, Alana, I've missed it, too. Gotta remember to record it this week. Gotta remember...