Maybe this is, after some reflection, my new lucky number. Let me count the ways.
* Today is the 24th, also my birthday
* "24" is one of the best TV shows ever
* The song "24" by Jem is one of my favorite songs, and something I listened to repeatedly while writing THREE DAYS TO DEAD
* 24 hours in a day
* December 24 is Christmas Eve
* 2+4=6, and 24 is divisible by 6, 2, and 4 (I don't know if this means anything other than I've overthought this a little)
* The 24th of November is when my book comes out, 5 months from today!!!!
So after spending the bulk of today reading and poking at a story, I'll be heading off the continue Birthday celebrations with a viewing of Transformers 2, and then on to drink and dance at Seacrets in Ocean City.
Have a great Wednesday, folks! And don't forget, Countdown: June! Contest will be hosted at the League this coming Friday!