Sunday, February 21, 2010

Round-Up and Randomness

The snow is melting, and I can see bare ground again. It was sort of sad watching robins flutter about on the white stuff. Although now my back yard is full of black birds, which means my car will be covered in bird poop.... joy.

It's been a rather quiet, dull week in my world. Fortunately, February is 2/3 over and March is almost here--SPRING!!!! I am so ready for winter to be over. I noted last night, around 5:30pm, that it was much brighter than usual. One of my favorite things about spring is how it stays light later and later and later into the evening. It's like a slow progression toward warm weather.

No news on the book or kitty front. Both are sort of in a static limbo right now.

This is a big week for the League of Reluctant Adults, though. Lots of new releases for Leaguers, as well as a theme week masterminded by our very own Nicole Peeler. So run over and check it out!

And if you haven't tried Betty Crocker's new Butter Pecan cake mix, it's delicious! I made cupcakes the other day--subtle flavor, not too sweet. Mmmmmmmm....

I hope everyone's been having a good week. I know I've been scatterbrained on the blog lately, but I have a few things in the planning stages. So stay tuned!

1 comment:

Tyhitia Green said...

Yeah, I was wondering what happened to ya. ;-)

Betty Crocker, eh? I might try it. Sounds good. :-D I've been baking everything from scratch. Getting married makes you do crazy things. LOL. :-D