Thursday, February 10, 2011

Just a Few Things

The last few weeks have gone by in a bit of a blur, and I apologize for the lack of blog activity. I generally hate these final weeks of winter, because I've become sick of the cold and ice and darkness. Thankfully, though, it's only a few weeks until March. And spring. And warm weather.

Yay!

I've been spending quite a bit of time reading. I ended January with 21 books read for the month, including a few catch-ups (the last couple of releases in some favorite series). All in all, I read some really great books--a memoir, a nonfic about chemicals in our daily lives, a horror, five YA's, and a bunch of urban fantasy and paranormal romance. It was quite an eclectic month.
*
So bad news first. My book signing scheduled for February 12 in the Winchester, VA Borders has been canceled. If anyone had planned to attend, I do apologize. The cancellation was short notice for us, too.

On the upside, I'll still be attending Farpoint next weekend! And I can't wait!

The good news. Two things, actually.

My new superhero series with Pocket has changed titles. The title of the first book is now simply TRANCE, and it has a street date of October 25.

The other good news is that you may notice the League of Reluctant Adults blog has become much more active this week. We've created a posting schedule and hopefully this means lots more interesting, snarky, fun content for you guys. And if you haven't seen that blog yet...well, why not? ;) It also means that I'm up on Sunday.

Now I just need a topic....

2 comments:

alanajoli said...

Woah, leave the blogosphere for awhile, and I miss the news that you have a superhero series coming out? Egads! That's brilliant and I'm tremendously excited!

Kelly Meding/Kelly Meade said...

I'm excited, too! I've had a lot of fun with this series, and I really hope folks enjoy it. :)