Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Housekeeping and Other Sundries

Wow.  I can't believe it's been almost two months since my last blog post.  I suppose the main reason for that is I haven't had much to report on, or anything truly interesting to say.  So I do apologize to folks who've been checking in for something.

With TEMPEST's release only six days away, you'll probably see me popping up on various blogs, doing interviews and guest posts. I'll link back when things go live.  Right now I have a post up at My World....in Words and Pages as part of their Mythical Monday Meme.  I talk "Of Heroes and Titans" and how mythology helped create the MetaWars world.

CHIMERA (MetaWars #4, aka Renee's book) is up for pre-order!

I'm excited to announce that I'll be a Featured Author at Authors After Dark: Charlotte in 2014. I had so much fun at AAD last year, and I'm sad to miss it this year (but for a very good reason, as my BFF is getting married at the same time). Mistress of Ceremonies is Alexandra Ivy, who I had the pleasure of meeting in New Orleans. I can't wait!

Last, but certainly not least, is the ReDeus anthology. I've mentioned a few times that I'll have a story in this collection, put out by my friends at Crazy8Press.  The official title is ReDeus: Beyond Borders, and there's a nifty little post over at the Crazy8 Blog.  The cover is absolutely gorgeous, and the anthology will debut this year at Balticon.


No comments: