Monday, November 09, 2009

Alice

14 Days....EEEEEEEEE!

I've posted an interview with my 2K Event partner-in-crime Kelly Gay over at the League of Reluctant Adults. Go ask her questions and heckle. And then pre-order her book! It's awesome!

Today is also the last day to play in the 2K Quiz. Don't forget, you can win two ways! There will be a drawing from all entries (correct or not) for four books. And everyone who enters the Quiz gets an entry into the Grand Prize drawing! That's for a $100 Amazon gift card, people!

Have you guys seen the trailer for SyFy's new miniseries, "Alice"? I'm a huge fan of what they did with "Tin Man" two years ago, so I'm pretty excited for this. Plus I love Kathy Bates.

1 comment:

Tyhitia Green said...

It looks kinda promising. I plan to watch it. I never finished watching Tin Man. :-/