Saturday, November 21, 2009

Myth, the Hoarder, and Stuff

So tonight's plans to go out to Seacrets in Ocean City and celebrate my book release have been thwarted by a cold. Blah. As much as I want to go out and debauch myself in public, I'd rather not spread my germs to several hundred strangers this close to Thanksgiving. Plus, as my roommate mentioned, I'd probably just make myself sicker.

We're staying in with pizza. Which will still be fun, because I love pizza and my friends are cool peeps no matter where we hang.

I also have a guest blog post at Myth, the Universe and Everything, in which I chat about one of my favorite fairy tales, trolls, and provide you with an exclusive excerpt from THREE DAYS TO DEAD. Check it out!

Also, part 2 of "The Hoarder" is up on Suvudu.com.

Only two days left to get in on the GRAND PRIZE GIVEAWAY action! All you have to do is email me! It's easy!

No comments: