Sunday, November 29, 2009

Last Day on Suvudu

Popping in to remind everyone that the final part of my serialized story, "Pride Before Fall," is now up on Suvudu. Both stories have now been posted in their entirety. I hope you've enjoyed the peek into Evy's world.

In case you missed it before, "Pride Before Fall" starts here. And the first story, "The Hoarder," starts here. Both stories will be available on Scribd in late December.

Also, for folks who are still waiting for prizes from me, I'm still waiting on my author copies. I promise I'll get them in the mail as soon as that box of awesomeness arrives!

Speaking of which, the fabulous Jackie Kessler invited me to be a Dame for the Day over at the Deadline Dames blog. I'm talking about holidays and yes, a copy of 3D2D is up for grabs. Giveaway ends December 5th.

No comments: