Thursday, May 25, 2006

The Continuing AW Saga

AbsoluteWrite.com has a new server. ::happy dance:: The main page is back up, but it will be a while before the forums are returned to normal. It's amazing, the power of this one obnoxious woman to affect the lives of hundreds of writers.



Just doing my duty to reveal scam artists to the public at large.

Yet another great post by Miss Snark. She's my hero, with her gin pail and pointed stilettoes.

More links of note about the whole mess:

Teh Ebil Librarian
Mac
Google Blog Search

And just because I haven't posted a link yet, here's the Writers Beware 20 Worst Literary Agents.

4 comments:

ohdawno said...

heh - I think you are the first ever to link to teh ebil librarian site. I should think up a prize to send...

Kelly Meding/Kelly Meade said...

Yay, me! Love the page's name, by the way. :)

Kelly Meding/Kelly Meade said...

Ha! The first time I read the name I thought I was going cross-eyed. ;-)

Sounds of Serenity said...

Oh, that's right. It's *ME* that can't spell. ;) I am having so much fun waisting time reading about all of this on various sites. We all rock, do we not?